TSG-Mask Home-Jersey Upcycling
Protect yourself and those around you with the TSG Mask Home Jersey Upcycling!!
You just can't get enough of the historic last season and the successful final spurt? We offer you a TSG mask made from recycled jerseys from last season.
To make you feel like a TSG fan.
To provide you with even better protection and a more comfortable fit for travelling to training, potential matches or everyday life, we have developed a new model of the TSG Nose and Mouth Mask Team, using leftovers from last season. A perfect match!
Underneath the jersey fabric is a 3-layer medical laminate that provides maximum protection for you and those around you.
Secure your custom mask from the preseason jerseys now, feel like an integral part of the team and continue to stand up to Corona!
For hygienic reasons, returns are not possible.
Important: The TSG mask Team Navy does not comply with the FFP2 or KN95/N95 standard. It is a 3-layer surgical mask that offers the wearer maximum protection but, depending on the final decision by the federal and state governments, is not suitable or only conditionally permitted for use in shops and public transport!
- Multi-way mouth-nose mask in TSG design with club crest and JOMA logo
- Integrated nose clip and elastic straps for comfortable fixation behind the ears
- 3-layer medical laminate with incorporated membrane; Performance level "High Performance"
- Blocks viruses, bacteria and micro-particles
- Protects the wearer and his fellow human beings
- Breathable and comfortable to wear
- Disinfectant wash at 60 - 75 75 °C
- With proper care, suitable for more than 100 wash cycles
- Printed outer fabric certified according to Ökotex Standard 100
- 100% polyester
- Available in two sizes (men and women/youth)
- Certificates and standards can be found in the information in the item images
- The masks should only be used for private use.
- When putting on a mask, care should be taken not to contaminate the inside. The hands should be thoroughly washed with soap beforehand.
- The hands should be washed thoroughly with soap beforehand.
- The mask must be placed correctly over the mouth, nose and cheeks and fit as tightly as possible on the wrists.
- A wet mask should be removed immediately and replaced if necessary.
- The outside of the used mask should not be touched.
- After removing the mask, the hands should be thoroughly washed.
- The mask should be stored in an airtight bag or washed immediately after removal.